I have a few waves of kids going to school. I get Max and Ryan up on Mon, Wed and Friday for Jazz Band at 5:50a. I jump in the shower, make breakfast and lunches and then take them to school. We leave at 6:40. On Tuesday and Thursday, I get Max up at 5:50 and Ryan at 6:20. I take Max to school at 6:40 for choir then come home and make lunch for Ryan and then send him on the bus at 7:12. Alysa leaves at 7:30 everyday. Sometimes I warm up Alysa’s car if it is really cold too. Then I wake Lyla up at 8:00. She usually gets ready pretty quickly. We leave at 8:45 to go to school. She loves to meet Rylee in the morning to walk down to the school doors. Then I head to work. I have so much time in the morning, but it all seems to go so quick. Talk about quick! Max will be in High School next year! NEXT YEAR! Ummm can’t time go a little slower.
Too Hot for Butter
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment