Monday, June 1, 2015

Max

There is a girl named Madison at school.  Max kinda likes Madison (not as much as Kate, but he likes her).  She is cute. 

The other day Max said that she asked him to go to the field with him so she could tell him something.  He said okay.   They got to the field and she told him how much she liked him.  I asked him what he said back and he said he said “okay” and then he ran away.    Ha.  To be young again. 

I laughed thinking about Max in the field with this girl.  He probably didn’t really even know what to do.   I am glad that he ran away. 

Fast Forward to yesterday…

8:35 a – boys are getting ready to leave – getting backpacks, etc.

8:38 a – knock on the door – It is Kasey and Madison.  They are in Max’s class.  Kasey lives around the corner.  Madison had spent the night at her house. 

8:39a – girls ask Max to walk to school with them.   Max sheepishly smiles and says that he will walk with them.  Ryan grabs his bike so he can get to school that way. 

I tell them goodbye and send them on their way.   The girls laugh as they are leaving.  Max runs away from the house and doesn’t seem to be talking.   Ha!  I wonder if he talked to them at all on the way there.

I talked to Kasey’s mom today and she said that the girls had so much fun walking to school the other day with Max.   I can’t picture him talking, but he obviously did since they had so much fun.   So funny. 

No comments: