Friday, May 22, 2015

Some things

1. I woke Max up the other morning and his arms went straight up in the air with two thumbs up.  I guess he was ready to get up!  Hooray for thumbs up in the morning. 

2. Lyla has a plantar wart on the bottom of her foot.  We have been putting apple cidar vinegar on it for months.  It is still there.  We call it wart foot.  We are trying oils now to see if she can rid herself of it. 
Evil thing!

3. Max likes Kate and smiles everytime anyone says her name.  It is cute. 

4. Ryan has the best cheeks.  I always get people commenting on how cute his cheeks are.  

5.  Alysa hates it when I help her on her papers.  I never know where you draw the line on helping on a kids paper without changing the entire thing.  Then it is my paper, not hers.  Some of her stuff is ..oh let's just say not so good.  

6.  Lyla skipped all around the house today.  She loved today. 

7. Max pitched in the baseball game on Tuesday.  It was amazing.  Great opportunity for him and great pitching!!!

8. My boys are on the same baseball team.  It is utterly amazing.  One place for practice.  One place for games.  It is so much fun to see them grow and learn.  They both have learned a lot. Also, I love being the "team mom".  (Really! I do!)

9.  Ryan has lost 10 lbs since starting Tae Kwon do.  Crazy.

10. Alysa loves to FaceTime and take selfies.  

11.  Ryan only eats tacos for dinner. 

12. Max only eats hamburgers for dinner. 

13.  Pastured raised eggs are better than other eggs. 

14.  Lyla only has 10 more days of preschool left.  Then she will never be in preschool again. 

15.  Ryan told me last night to close his windows after he goes to sleep because he is afraid someone will climb up the house with a knife and cut the screen and get him.  Poor little scared guy. 

16. Max has a kind heart.  His friend from baseball, Emerson, is so cute.  He is little and doesn't seem like he likes baseball.  He got hit by the ball the other day at the game and has to sit out for 3 days. Today they lost the game and Max said in the car that Emerson is the teams "good luck charm" and if he would have played they would have won and they "needed him". Oh, Max, please always be this way. 

17.  Alysa buys a new song everyday and declares it to be "her new favorite song" 

18.  We gave Ryan an early birthday present because we were going to be out camping on the day of his birthday.  Max and I bought him a fish.  Cute little beta.  We chose a bowl and found a little statue for the bottom. We brought it downstairs and he was so excited. He hugged me so tight and with tears in his eyes said "best birthday present ever!" I am crying just thinking about it. 

19. My car is full of stuff.  Baby dolls, jackets, shoes, blankets, Barbies, baseball stuff, sunflower seeds, someone else's baseball pictures, chairs, ponies, papers from Lylas school, I could go on and on. Things fall out of the car when the kids get out.  I can't keep it clean for the life of me. Lyla brings piled of things each time we go anywhere and she never gets them out!  

20. Lyla talks so loud!  She has only one level.  Loud!  If she is awake all the kids are awake.  




No comments: