I love that he plays this song so amazing, but he needs to keep moving on his other piano songs. His piano teacher challenged him not to play the We wish you a Merry Christmas at all this week. I knew this would be really hard so I told him we could go to his favorite place - the FOUNTAIN - if he could do it. Tuesday, he started out with a few notes and then remembered that he shouldn't play it or no Fountain. Wednesday - no times, Thursday - no times, Friday - no times, Saturday - no times! Hooray Max.
He has sang it in his head so many times and is dying to play it on the piano, but all week he hasn't played it one time. We went to the Fountain for ice cream after his basketball game on Saturday. He was so pleased.
If I would have known that all I had to was take him for ice cream, I would have bribed him 3 weeks ago!
While we were at the Fountain I grabbed him a burger since he hadn't eaten anything in the morning. He was eating it and started choking on some of the burger. He spit it up into his hands and then coughed. He then ate it back up. I said - gross. He said "What? it is still food" ha. I guess that is true. Regardless of what it looks like, even if it is chewed up, it is still food.


No comments:
Post a Comment