I am having trouble with my program tonight. While loading my pictures, it told me that the program was out of memory. It asked if I wanted to report the problem or go on. I chose to go on even though I was missing some of my pictures for this post.
Sometimes I feel like I am “out of memory”. I feel as if I am stretched to the max and can’t function anymore. Maybe I should make a sign and pin it to me that says “out of memory, come back tomorrow” I don’t think that my kids even notice. Life would go on, just as my blog and my program could go on without all of my pictures of the pumpkin patch.
My blog needs to be updated, my house needs to be cleaned, my kids need to eat better, and I need to go to bed. I tell you… “out of memory”
I take a million pictures of my family and I don’t do anything with them. I need to hang them on the wall, display them for all to see. I tell you.. “out of memory”
Now the Halloween decor needs to be put away, the clothes in Alysa’s basket in her room have been sitting there folded for 3 days, the closet needs to be cleaned and organized, my picture books need to be updated for the last 3 months.. I tell you.. “out of memory”.
I will get around to all of my things when I am not “out of memory”, but for now, we will start with a blog post of these pictures of the pumpkin patch that is so much fun.
I love going to the pumpkin patch for a number of reasons. here are a few of those reasons… It is the start of fall. The start of Halloween. The start of pants and jackets and socks. It is the start of a new season.
I gave Alysa my camera while we went through the corn maze. She took some wonderful pictures. I love to see the adventures though the eyes of my kids. I will do that more often.
Then to Iceberg for dinner and ice cream. It was delicious! I have a saying on my bathroom mirror that says “Enjoy Life, it’s delicious!” I love this saying because it is just like eating ice cream. It is perfect. I enjoyed my day and love my adventures. Eric was with us, but those pictures were in the error. :)

1 comment:
Hey Emily! I love watching your little family grow. I can't believe how old Alyssa is. It's crazy!
I have a question... How do you get your pictures to be big and different sizes, and layouts on your page? I hate blogger sometimes!
Post a Comment