Thursday, October 20, 2011

Phone pictures.

I carry my camera around everywhere.  I take pictures of everything.  I take pictures of all of the kids doing everything. 

I am loving my pictures with my phone.  The retrocamera is the best. 

Kids at the park. 

 

  shot_1317084325754 shot_1317084360249 shot_1317084496705   shot_1317085246079 shot_1317085864709shot_1317084528376  shot_1317084283554shot_1317084782244

Lyla and I hanging out.  She is always messy.   She gets the most pictures because she never leaves ;)  I love to play with my camera and my settings and she is the person that I get to experiment on.

shot_1317253595010 shot_1317599545516 shot_1317599582153 shot_1317780644313

I went to WA to visit the new baby.  It was fun.  We went to the festival, we went shopping, I had lunch with Ben and my dad.  I visited with Kristi and Felix.   I fell asleep on the couch with the baby each night, I learned to play words with friends (now I am addicted), I played with Ivy and Owen.  Ivy and Evan cried when I left.  I cried when I left.  I need to go back.  I had a wonderful trip for me without my kids. 

shot_1318199250673 

Little Autumn.  She is so sweet.  I am in love.  and no it doesn’t make me want to have another baby.

shot_1318199489678

A funny shot of Jen.  I LOVE it!! 

shot_1318217130610

More pics of WA on the camera.  I just don’t want to get them right now.   There are so many photos. What to do with them?!  I need to print them for my walls and make things with them.   I got home from WA and Lyla needed to go out and pick the late blooming raspberries.  They are delicious and she can’t seem to get enough.  She is getting so old.  I am loving her.  She makes me smile.

shot_1318375756464 shot_1318375763130 shot_1318375769286 shot_1318375777178 shot_1318375801679 shot_1318375870592 shot_1318375878820

I take the boys to kindergarten on Thursdays.  I ride my bike on nice days and pull Lyla in the trailer.  She falls asleep every time even though it is 5 minutes away. 

shot_1318530882222 shot_1318530923897 

Lyla again.  The phone pictures are mostly of Lyla.  More of the rest of the kids to come. 

  shot_1318645192808 shot_1318645241762 

Lyla loves to go outside.  She thinks that it is the best.  She brings me a jacket and shoes and then points to the door.  How can I not take her out when she is doing that.  She rides this bike and loves her day. 

shot_1318893244833shot_1318893109824 shot_1318893115112

Sneak peak of what is to come…  the pumpkin patch… Black Island Farms..

shot_1318712649034

 

No comments: