Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It’s a ..

 

ice cream party!! 

I totally love ice cream on a hot summer day or night or afternoon,..  I have been even known to give the kids or eat ice cream for breakfast. 

Anytime of the day is the time for ice cream. 

Whenever we are at Eric’s parents house – no matter what time of day, they give the kids ice cream cones. 

shot_1309054818443 Lyla gets a whole ice cream herself.  She always feels so neat that she gets to enjoy the ice cream cone too.   I am always shocked when I look at these pictures how big she is getting. 

 

shot_1309054836769

Ryan loves ice cream too.   His shirt is one size to big but Max gave it to him out of his drawer so he thinks that he needs to wear it all of the time.  What a big kid. 

shot_1309054883680 

Max gets the ice cream all over him and thinks that he is funny. 

shot_1309054921298

She is so posing for this photo.  I tried to get her to just eat her ice cream, but all she wanted to do was pose! 

shot_1309055003077

shot_1309055006800

she is getting so big.  I totally love this little girl.

 shot_1309055026282

my favorite new photo of the kids.  I am for sure going to frame this one. 

 

shot_1309055116043

and this one…

shot_1309055125736

jumping off the rocks.  This is always so much fun.  Of course the ice cream is all gone.  

shot_1309055567727 

Max never can make a serious face.  His front tooth is finally coming in.  He is so sweet.

shot_1309055711693

I love the retro camera app+ for my phone.  It has old cameras and puts these effects on the pictures.  I love each camera and think that they have some cool features.  I am loving these kids and all of my pictures. 

So, the kids have been gone to Washington since Monday.  It is quiet, peaceful and clean at my house.  I think that I like it the other way :) 

No comments: