Last night we were lucky enough to get tickets from my brother, Ed to the Desert Star Playhouse. The show was at 9:30 so it didn't get over until about 11:30. The kids stayed at Eric's mothers. We get there to pick them up at about 11:45. Max and Ry were asleep and Alysa was awake. We were driving home and Alysa was still awake. I told her that she could go to sleep in the car and I would tell her when we got home. She said that she couldn't go to sleep because she wanted to see what midnight looked like. I told her that midnight didn't look any different than 11:45. We watched the clock on our way home and it turned to 12:00. She was so excited. I asked her if it looked any different and she said that she could see more stars then she saw before. Ha ha. I told her that usually when I stay up late, from the time it is dark it looks the same through the night until the sun comes up. She was so excited to stay up until 12:00.
Maybe she is like me? I love to stay up late.
There are just so many things that can be done in the quiet of the night - you will find me in the night working, blogging, organizing pictures, making slide shows, cleaning, singing to music on the iPod, snuggling with the kids and watching many of my shows that need catching up for the week - that is unless the wind is blowing (smile). If there is wind, you will find me watching a disney movie really loud in the bedroom hoping to fall asleep fast.
2 comments:
You are so awesome. I am so glad you are my friend.
Alysa is so funny. I remember when Jordan was so up-set about watching the ball drop on New Years. "That's it!" she said. Yup that is it!
You are funny! Fun "Then and Now" pics too! I don't like the wind so much either...or the super loud thunder either for that matter. /=
Post a Comment