Monday, February 15, 2021

Meatball sub

 Ryan makes a perfect meatball sub everyday for lunch.  He arranges the cheese and meatballs just so on the bread and broils the cheese.   He always makes me 3-4 meatballs that are cooked to perfection and put in a small bowl.  He delivers them to me at the table while I am working while the rest of his sandwich is cooking.   He is so cute.  I love to watch him make it and the way he just stares at it is just so cute.   He is so tall and working on his figure.  He has had a tough time with weight and we have been working on eating less and a little more healthy and exercising.  He has been doing so well.  I am very proud of him for all he is accomplishing.  He had all A's this last semester and is one of the only kids that leaves his camera on during the Zoom class.   Thank you for delivering me meatballs to the table when you make your sandwich.    I don't think you will ever know how much I love it.    That bowl with meatballs in it gets me every time :).   





No comments: