Thursday, January 12, 2017

Moving on..

So Max still has an itchy back.  It has moved to his front and sides.  I looked up all over for this type of rash.  I found that it was a rash as a result of a sinus infection.   He called me from school today and I had to race to get him.  He told me over the phone that he couldn't stand it anymore and he would do anything for this to be gone.  I told him I would race to him and we would go to the clinic.  We got down to the clinic and luckily the wait was about 10 minutes.  We got into the doctor and she looked at him and said that she had seen 2 other people with similar rashes today.  She said that it was a rash that was caused from a sinus infection.   BAAMM!!  I knew it already.  I could be a doctor.   She gave him antibiotics and sent us on our way.   We started giving him the antibiotic and hoped that it will go away. 

and today after school, Max informed me that he had a band concert TOMORROW.  Way to let me plan, little friend.  I would say that the rash distracted him, but it didn't.  He is always like that.  We went to the band concert and then to the Fountain for ice cream.  the kids would go to the fountain everyday if they could. They LOVE the ice cream.  It was a perfect night for ice cream.   Seriously perfect.  








 
delicious!  Delicious!.   I had some too, I just didn't get my photo taken.   by Thursday night, I am so tired.  I can't do anything.  I feel honestly like I am drugged.   As I read to Lyla, I just instantly fall asleep.  I can't . stay . awake.  It is crazy.  Friday's are even worse.   We have no lessons and nothing to be to. It is a for sure night of rest.  We all need rest.  We turn on a movie and I am typically asleep by about 9:30.  I hate it, but I guess it is good to go to sleep that early if I am truly that tired.   I even leave all of the  dishes, the table a mess and such because I am just too tired.    But that is okay.  Sometimes I need to learn that things are okay.  I struggle with a lot of things thinking that I am a loser if things are not completed or my list for the day isn't all the way crossed off.  
 
It is okay to leave the dishes for one day while I spend time with my people.
 
It is okay to snuggle with Lyla and Ryan on the couch all night long.
 
It is okay to eat ice cream.
 
It is okay to be tired.
 
It is okay to have laundry that isn't done.
 
It is okay to not have the kids rooms, shoes, stuff picked up.
 
It is okay to have a not completed list.  
 
It is all okay as long as I have done everything the way that I want to all day long.  
It is okay to have a moment to breathe.  
 
everything is okay.  
 
 


No comments: