I heard on the radio the other day that they were giving out 3 iPads a day for the holidays. You have to be the 25th caller. I have called a few times this week and haven't been able to get through. Today, We were driving and we found out on Twitter they were going to play the cue in 10 minutes. When the cue sounded, I called and was the 9th caller. I called back and was the 18th caller. Rats! I didn't win. The next contest came up and I was ready to call again. I heard the cue again and called and was the 24th caller! RUDE!!!! I decided that tomorrow is my day to win! I will try all three times. I just know I am going to win! Maybe I came in all 3! That would be cool.
When I told my kids about winning things on the radio, they thought I was crazy. Alysa didn't even know it was really something that you could actually win and my boys didn't know about contests on the radio. Ha! iTunes playlists have ruined radio contests for kids! I used to call in all the time and have won multiple things on the radio. When I told my kids that once I won a turkey, they laughed. Ha! Winning something on the radio is amazing. I love it!
Tomorrow an iPad will be mine from the radio! Yay for radio contests!
No comments:
Post a Comment