Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Socks

Socks, Socks, Socks!

Max is obsessed with socks.   He is so obsessed that when we go to the lake, he stands on the side of the water and makes me bring him his socks so that he can put them on right when he gets out of the water.   He is so obsessed that his tennis shoes are falling apart.  He is so obsessed that it is 90 degrees and he is still wearing socks.  He is so obsessed that he can’t go swimming without taking his shoes off right by the pool.  He is so obsessed.  SOOOOOO obsessed.  I am not even kidding.  I think that he needs counseling or some sort of therapy.    Yesterday we went to the lake and I was able to get him to wear flip flops.  It was amazing.  He wore them to the water, he wore them to the car, but then he started to complain that he didn’t have his socks on.  I wanted to go pick raspberries, but all he could think about was that he didn’t have socks on and couldn’t possibly go the farm to get raspberries.  He just kept talking saying it and just sat in car all worried that he didn’t have socks on and what was he going to do without socks.   Heaven forbid :)  We went to the farm and they were closed.  Max was so relieved that he didn’t have to pick raspberries with his flip flops on.  I was sad that it was closed, because it is fun to torture kids sometimes.   Ha ha. 

oh..and his socks stink.   My natural laundry soap isn’t very good at getting stinky boy socks clean.  I guess I need to find some oils to take away stinky feet or I guess just buy him a few more pairs of shoes.  IMG_4576[1]

WIN_20140703_175631

 

_MG_3835 IMG_4582[1]

IMG_4756[1]

oh… and I think his hair is way too long, but he is refusing to get a haircut.   These pics are from a few months ago and now I know that his hair needs to be cut.

IMG_4275

_MG_2525 _MG_2652 _MG_2684 IMG_3898 IMG_3900 IMG_3909 IMG_3954

No comments: