Saturday, January 25, 2014

Odd Socks

I have a pile of odd socks that are driving me crazy. 

Really.  They are driving me CRAZY.  

I have searched and searched for all missing socks.  I I have done all of the laundry for months and still the socks that are odd remain odd.   Where do all of the odd socks go?  

As I lay in my bed I look at the odd socks on my dresser and feel sad that there are 12 missing Lyla socks, 7 missing Ryan socks, and 8  missing Max socks.  This is A LOT of socks.   

Alysa has it right, roll mismatched socks, then if one goes missing, it is no problem.  

Tomorrow all of the odd socks will be thrown away so I don’t have to look at them anymore.  

If only I could find them! 

One day I will blog about my missing life, but in the meantime, here are some photos… 

IMG_2881 IMG_1943 IMG_2013   IMG_2440 IMG_2484  IMG_2600

1 comment:

Jen said...

I have two of Lyla's socks that are driving me crazy!!