The other kids are gone so often that a lot of the times it is just me and Lyla. Today was a nice day, so we headed for a walk and went to the park. We played with Rainee, went down the slides and ran around. Lyla loved being outside today.
and I enjoyed being outside and having a little break from my work and my house. I am feeling spring in the air and can't wait for it to be warm outside!
I love playing with Lyla and am glad that we get to spend time together.
My last two blogs seems to go together well. I wanted to lock myself away for just a few minutes and I did just that the next day. I really didn't do it on purpose for those of you who think I did (we won't mention any names... JEN!!)
Ha ha. Have a happy friday.





1 comment:
When Kelli was little the other two were in school we spent a lot of time together. It was a great bonding time for both of us. Enjoy these little moments...all too soon they will be gone!
Love you!
Cathy
Post a Comment