Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So..

So, time is just going by so fast.  I still have things that need to get done.  I have work that is piling up.  I have to get my house fixed.  I have to get my fence fixed.  There is so much to do and not enough time to do it in.    

On the up side... the fence people have come out and said that it will be $3776.00 to fix the fence, but they said that they are scheduling appointments for the middle of January.  Sad.   Oh well.  



The siding is fixed and the garage doors are ordered.  The insurance adjuster has finally come out and we are waiting for the estimate.  Then it will be to time to figure out how to get the check signed by the mortgage company and then pay all of these workers.   One day my house and yard will be fixed.  I didn't realize how much I love having my car in the garage - can't wait until that gets fixed.  It is freezing cold in the morning and takes a really long time to warm up.  It is awful.  


This last week, I had to take my car into the shop.  We had to get the radio taken out and sent into the shop.  It was so dumb.  We took the car in to get the brakes fixed and they put a business card in the CD player that had a % off of my next service.  I went to grab it and it hit the sensor and pulled into the CD player. I called the car place and told them and they said to bring it back in.  I have made appointments for it 3 times for them to remove the card and still not working.  I am not convinced that they took the card out of the radio ever!  Finally this time, they said that it was still not working so they would have to pull it out and send it to Toyota.  We spent the week without a radio in the car.  It is now back in and it is working properly.    So glad that it is fixed for all of the many times I use a CD.  :)  ha ha

The day that I had to go get the radio taken out, Ryan didn't want to come with me.  He was so mad that we had to leave in the morning.   I put him in the car and he was yelling and yelling that he didn't want to go. I told him that I was sorry, but he had to come with me.  He hung on the seat and told me that he would not be putting on his seatbelt.  I told him calmly that I would feel bad if he was hurt in an accident.  We got to the stoplight and he still didn't have his seatbelt on.  He told me when I stopped at the light, he was going to get out and walk home.  I was glad that the light changed to green so I didn't have to stop.  He put on his seatbelt and the day moved on.  I love my little Ry, but he can be so mean!


Lyla is always messy.  I can't keep her face clean for anything. She loves to take a bath so at least she is clean for a few minutes at night.  I don't know what she is doing with her tongue in this picture. It is almost turned upside down. 


My favorite thing to do in the winter is walk over to the park.  We walk and we talk and we get outside.  Rainee is hating life without her fence because I don't let her out very often. She is going a little further each day and it takes her just a little longer to come home.   She will have to deal with it.  The park is the key for all!   



I love this next picture of Ryan and Lyla.  Ryan always wants to help Lyla.  She doesn't really need help going down the slide, but Ryan was being so nice.  I love her face and his helping hand. 





My baby is getting so big. She knows how to do everything.  She understands what I need her to do.  She loves these bows on her head and loves her binky.  She still loves her blankets and wraps a little piece around her finger and then goes to sleep.  She loves having brothers and a sister and is learning how to say all of their names.  I love this baby!



and Alysa is getting so old.  She loves to go shopping and hang out with me.  She loves to play with her friends and loves to paint her nails.  She is excited for Christmas.  She is so happy and is learning how to be more carefree.


Yeah for St. Nick!   This is at the annual St. Nick party.   I like to go to this party and catch up with family and see the excitement on the kids faces that Christmas is coming closer.


Ryan is being a Christmas Tree in this picture.  I love that he is so funny.


I love internet shopping.  I love to sit at my computer and search for the perfect gift.  I love to hit the buy button and then a few days later the door bell to ring with the purchased item.  I hate to deal with crowds, so I love to shop this way.    I haven't even stepped foot in the mall.  What a great year.   I have 3 more things to get and then I am done.  Hooray for that.  Now all of the wrapping...   


I love these blue eyes!!!





 Ho Ho Ho.  Ryan drew me this picture of Santa.  I love how it has a bag of gifts.


and this blog wouldn't be complete without this fun photos from my phone.  Happy December and almost Merry Christmas. 


No comments: