Today we went to gymnastics for Ryan and Max. Alysa comes with me and the coaches let her play on the equipment. This morning, she put on her leotard with some comfy pants, then she found her jacket and mittens, hat, shoes and socks... it was snowing outside. She was all bundled up. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she needed to be "repaired". I laughed and said "repaired - are you broken?" Then she laughed and said "oh - ha ha - PREpared!" The boys had a fun class. I can tell that Ryan likes it and wants to do what the other kids are doing, but everything has to be on his own time. Max and Alysa just love it. They just count down the day until it is their day. I am glad that they have something to do.
Oh ..and Max calls his glasses his sunglasses. He tells me that he can't wear them in the night because the sun is not up. :)
Too Hot for Butter
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment